Andrew J. Martinez Photography
Under the Sea, Around the World
Using Image Search:
- Enter a common name, location, keyword, scientific name, or serial number in the Live Search Box.
- Click on a thumbnail for a larger image.
- Press command + “w” on a Mac or control + “w” on a PC to close a new tab and return to your search.
After the Live Search has begun, an optional method if you prefer searching by animal name (text, not image):
- Click on the Magnifying Glass Icon to see the Search Results Page (for text and description). Click on a text title for more information. Click on the image to enlarge. Command/Control + “w” brings you back to your Search Results.
- Clicking a title also reveals a Favorites Button, which allows you to create a list of desired images. View your favorites here or from Image Search > My Favorites in the Menu Bar at the top of your page.
- Optional – To refine your search from the Search Results column on the left, enter the more specific name in the Image Mirror Box. If your search is too general (ex. Crab) enter the animal’s name (Jonah Crab) in the Image Mirror. This allows further searching without losing your place in the original Live Search.